Clumsy

By IHateBagels - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was cutting a bagel, only to slice the back of my hand with the knife. As I grabbed paper towels to clean up the blood, I noticed that the bagel was pre-sliced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 080
You deserved it 82 424

Top comments

how did you manage to cut the back of your hand? were you using it as a cutting board?

xjbearx 0

wow, sorry but that's really a blond moment. and yeah, if you somehow managed to slice the BACK of your hand, maybe you shouldn't be using a knife...

Comments

love_lucy 0

AHAH NUMBER 11 but edward probably wouldnt care after resisting Bella JASPER on the other hand....

giaface 0

Oh my god, #11. It's people like you that make me want to kill myself for enjoying the Twilight series.

hahahahahahahahah and i'm so glad i DON'T like twilight or any of that shit

lol that sounds like something that would happen to me. like when i tried to pop the cap off my friends cooler, but broke the neck of the bottle cause I didn't realize it was a twist off.

friend of mine did that and severed nerves in her hand; she now cant feel anything across most of her palm!

so many ppl think this is stupid but shit like that happens, ffs I cut my hand on a cheese bun, *it was frozen, cheese was rock hard >.

maybe he was holding the center of the bagel and cutting inwards (center bottom part of the bagel hole)

aha, #21. i know right :P i'd let jasper suck my bloood. gore-jussss :)

oh, and #22 cheer up and laugh a little. I didn't anyone.