Clout chasing

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, to give the illusion that I have friends, I wrote an outrageous status on Facebook, and then pretended it was the result of a friend hacking my page, all in the hope that it would get comments, likes, or at least some attention. Nothing happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 586
You deserved it 47 185

Same thing different taste

Comments

and yet you felt the need to rant on about it to the people of fml? seriously bro go outside I know the sunlight hurts when you first step out of your sh*t hole of a home, but it's okay. everything will be better. then again, I'm not God so I don't know if it truly will get better. good luck?

dude you don't have to attack him or anything

dude thats what fml is for to share stories about how ourlives suck

you can't pretend a friend hacked your account if you don't HAVE any friends....what a dumb arse!

Exactly what I was thinking! And were you putting on this pathetic show for an audience of one?

#14 I have a lot of Facebook friends that aren't actually people that I would call friends in real life. They added me because we went to school together, worked together, etc...

instead of tricking nobody into thinking you have friends (which didn't work) try getting some real human friends. join a club or something, a real club with people in it that isn't online. GO FIND REAL PEOPLE.

maxsport8 1

How bout get of the computer and go outside. Find some REAL friends.

minktheshrink 0

please spell off with 2 "f"s. so annoying when people don't.

perdix 29

I went on a dating website and said that my interests are: Farting and lying. I've had no hits. FML.

YDI for giving a crap about facebook. Why not take a minute, put down the computer, perhaps change out of your greasy sweatpants and get cleaned up. Then go out there and meet some real people. You know, those things you see outside of the window (both the glass variety and OS)

natas_fml 13

greasy sweatpants? was op swimming in a vat of grease somewhere?

Get off facbook, get off your ass, shower, go out, meet people, come home, add them to facebook. Repeat.

tsk, tsk, he was obviously asking him to go make friends at a nudist beach, duh!

cameront777 0

or don't get dressed and meet some nudists they're pretty open to strange ppl (obviously)