Chris Hansen time

By lloydLO - 24/10/2009 02:23 - United States

Today, I met and asked a cute girl out on a date. We decided to meet at a fancy restaurant downtown. When I got there I saw her sitting with what turned out to be her parents. They made a huge scene, calling me a pedophile and a low-life. Apparently, the girl was 16 years-old. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 127
You deserved it 13 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Does anyone else get irritated when someone is attracted to someone else who is SEXUALLY mature but underage and gets called a pedophile. Do people not get what a pedophile is? There's a difference between perv and pedo.

Strangely, when she's 18, it won't matter you're 9 years ahead. But yes, as Tayrn said, you have to find out. Unless you met in a place where you could mroe safely assume it (bar, college campus, etc), then that's a FYL.

Comments

another way to tell, if she wears short shorts or short skirts, and has no cellulite or stretch marks on her ass then 90 % chance shes in high school. only 10% of girls over 18 dont have the former or latter after the last comma.

expen_dable 0

I'm a 19 year old girl with no celluite or stretch marks, but hey, i'm one of those weird "skinny" people. You have probably only been with fat chicks, its okay. Fat chicks are like mopeds: fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one.

Wow, an asshole replied with an asshole comment to an asshole who made an asshole comment.

The strange thing here is that he only asked her out on a date, not for sex, so being called a pedophile was uncalled for. The age of legal consent has nothing to do with how two people decide to go out on a date. Or am I missing something? Besides, some people who are sixteen look much older. I can understand the girl's parents being over-protective, but this was overboard.

oh gummibehrs you are really turning me on with the a word. thats my fav place to stick my uknowwhat in girls. where do you go to school ?

EveryDayJackAss 0

woah, i'm surprised this wasn't aired on an episode of "How to catch a Predator"

AlwaysAli 0

Well sadly, most young people work to look older and as they get older they work to look younger. Age doesn't matter in some cultures and where I live 16 is legal. o_o

It's a big deal when one of the two (especially the girl) are underage.

pleura 0

How is that being a pedo? 16 is the age of consent, isn't it? You probably should have asked, though. Or that creepy girl should have said something. However, that's so sad that you have to ask, "Hey, you're over 18 right?" each time you meet someone. Ridiculous. That says a lot of our society right there.

(shrug) In my state, this would've been completely legal if she was 16, regardless of his age.

lol!! look at all the deep conversations going on then all you do is *shrug* lol

misfitgirl1988 0