Chilly

By Anonymous - 13/01/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, my window got busted and won't shut properly. I live in a college dorm room and maintenance says they can't fix it for a couple of days. It's below freezing in my dorm and I can see my breath while trying sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 421
You deserved it 2 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's because you're trying to sleep wrong. close your eyes when you sleep.

1. Kill everyone from maintenance. 2. Skin them and sew them into a warm blanket. Problem solved.

Comments

perstephane 4

I sympathize, but having worked for a college maintenance team while I was in school, I can tell you that they have a pile of work orders that's at least a foot high. Clearly they got a lot of them before they got yours and that's why you're waiting. You'd be amazed (or maybe you wouldn't) at the number of things that get broken on a college campus.

if you can't sleep with your eyes closed, may I suggest not breathing? that way you wont have to look at it while you're sleeping

go to walmart and get the twin electric blanket it is only 29 bux. it worked for me. then the duct tape cardboard deal.

if you can't manage sleeping with your eyes closed, may I suggest not breathing? at least then you won't have to see your breathe while you sleep

You're in college. Go sleep in someone elses dorm.

YDI if it was broken because you were doing something dumb, otherwise FYL that sucks

I think there might be a good reason why OP doesn't mention why the window is broken..

con1303 0

Well windows don't break themselves, and its your room, so its your fault. YDI.

That's not your breath. You're seeing dead people, and it means you're next.

What did your window get busted for? Drugs? Sex crimes? Second degree murder? Don't leave me hanging here.

When you say your window 'got busted' do you mean you busted it while messing around? A couple of days won't hurt you.