Chilly

By Anonymous - 13/01/2011 06:32 - United States

Today, my window got busted and won't shut properly. I live in a college dorm room and maintenance says they can't fix it for a couple of days. It's below freezing in my dorm and I can see my breath while trying sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 421
You deserved it 2 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's because you're trying to sleep wrong. close your eyes when you sleep.

1. Kill everyone from maintenance. 2. Skin them and sew them into a warm blanket. Problem solved.

Comments

#1 rule in the military. "duct tape will fix anything." The window and the janitor that wouldn't fix it.

#1 stipulation in the military: If it makes sense it's wrong. Which voids the first rule of the military.

yea that happened to me but I wouldn't have posted here because i knew it was an YDI. you problably left your window open during the day and it froze that way!

it's called a trash bag and duct tape, you ******* whinging moron.

YDI for being in college and writing that your window "got busted."

Cardboard and duct tape dude. And a cheap oil filled heater if you can afford it. On second thought, copious quantities of Great Stuff would work great and be a much bigger mess for maintenance to clean up when they get around to it.

ummm it's called short term maintenance. Duct tape, and some insulation. with a space heater... or a sleeping bag and a cuddle buddy. :-p

oh boo hoo I sleep everynight with my room freezing and I can see my breath. it's called a down blanket.