By gr8terevil - 02/03/2009 19:06 - United States

Today, the men clearing the walkway outside my dorm room, with a snowblower didn't realize that my window was open. I looked over from my computer to see snow shooting in, covering my clock, closet, and radio. And now it's melting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 979
You deserved it 16 916

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DDDDana 0

Why the heck was your window open if there was snow on the ground??

FuckYourLife1984 0

If it is cold enough to snow, why is your window open?

Comments

DDDDana 0

Why the heck was your window open if there was snow on the ground??

YANKSFAN4EVER 0

your room is goin to smell after all that mold grows.

twaumat 28

it wasn't cold enough inside

FuckYourLife1984 0

If it is cold enough to snow, why is your window open?

i_love_fml_11 0

i know the school that i go to in connecticut sometimes has the heat on too high so you kinda need to cool it off with some air from outside :)

my college dorm kept the heat at 80 goddamn degrees minimum. my window was open year round

Xinxinix 0

Oh wow, I would've been so angry at the dude. Wonder how much damage it did to all your stuff. Although, I wouldn't have my window open in the snow. For whatever reason you did, I'm pretty sure it's reasonable.

I always have my window open because my bed is right next to the heater. It isn't a stupid thing to do. It gets hot in my room. I'd file a complaint if I were you.

swimminndtrippin 0

uh if it was snowing why was your window open...

#4 i agree, my dorm room always has the heat on ridiculously high and since the school monitors the thermostat, we cant adjust it, and the only way for us to control the temperature in our rooms is by opening the windows.

burnedbymv 0

Did you have your fan blowing out so you could do drugs in your dorm room?

My dorm window was always open because we couldn't control the heat in individual rooms so they would get really hot. Also, sometimes it's nice to open your window for a few minutes to get some fresh air so your room doesn't become all stuffy. Sucks for you!

Make a yellow snowball and throw it at them.

you have no reason to be mad at them, this was your own stupid fault.