Childish but effective

By unhappy wifey - 28/09/2012 06:09 - United States - Portland

Today, my husband and I are still having a dumb fight over remodeling. He's decided to take an immature route and pretends to be asleep whenever I walk into a room so he doesn't have to talk about it. Earlier, he pretended to fall asleep at the dinner table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 433
You deserved it 4 020

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm curious if he went face first in food...

Throw a bucket of cold water on him to see if he "wakes" up.

Comments

My husband is doing something similar. We're moving into a house that is not quite done being remodeled (we'll have to go a week without a second bathroom and a kitchen sink, that's about it). Not only is he being a huge, whiny baby about the remodel, he's refusing to help pack and move. When he gets home from work he refuses to pack because he wants to rest and unwind, and after he's rested he says it's too late at night (like 6:30 pm, btw) and that he wants to get ready for bed. Last night, I forced him to start packing and he locked himself in our bathroom claiming he had stomach problems, but did mention that I should keep packing. I called his mother last night to come "help" him while I'm at work, we'll see if that helps anything. I hope so, because I'm sick of having to do everything by myself.

Maybe he has narcolepsy and you're just a judgmental bitch. ...maybe.

If he really had narcolepsy then he would be falling asleep throughout their entire dating and marriage, not just at this one time. Don't call someone judgmental or insult them when you yourself don't even know what it really is.

Let me guess: you want to make most of the decisions and make him do most of the work. Oh and put in some overtime to pay for it too. Typical.

pabst4america 1

Ok, **** all you annoying, high horse riding,grammar nazi assholes flaunting your false intelligence. You aren't smart because you are enough of a dick to care about minute typos and contrary to your belief, a point can be made using shorthand AND have typos AND STILL be understandable. WHO ******* CARES! You are not more moral, and are not in some sort of special minority that can read and write. Your brain is not larger than anyone else's and we are not impressed. It's ******* ANNOYING to have to deal with arrogant, over sensitive buttfucks who care more about chastising people they don't know over the ******* Internet rather than being able to enjoy the spirit of the website and to have fun. I will type/text however I goddamn please in an attempt to contribute in a positive manner to this site, and if a comment is really THAT indecipherable, then you should learn to ******* analyze and interpret things that aren't in absolute 100 percent perfect English or go **** yourself, because I guess not everyone is as incredibly and incomprehensibly elite as you are. Different forms of intelligence exist so I would ask that you leave me, and anyone else, the **** alone when a small error may perhaps be posted, whether accidentally or not.

wanderingshopper 13

So, not talking; guess that means your side of the argument it correct and he's just unwilling to give in because of male pride.

bizarre_ftw 21

Tell him what you're going to do, then when he continues to fake sleep set it up and get it done, take him out for a nice weekend and come back to a remodeled home

She how he likes pretending to sleep on the couch when you lock him out of the bedroom.

gigi03 5

Did you ever stop to think why he doesn't want to remodel? Maybe money is a big issue!

Ask a male friend to help you with remodeling.