Check these out!

By BoobSicle - 17/04/2010 23:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I took a picture of my boobs and sent it to my boyfriend, only to realize after I hit "Send" that I had sent them to the taxi driver (my last phone call) who had just dropped me off at my house. He won't stop calling my phone now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 600
You deserved it 57 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

send a picture of ur bfs d!ck to him, that'll straighten him out

Comments

When has "sexting" ever been a good idea? YDI for being ignorant and acting slutty.

perdix 29

Looks like the taxi driver rates your boobs as "better than fare."

why would you send a picture like that!!! do you want to be hated, do you want your life to be ruined?!?!? you better know--if your not DUMB enough--that you will NOT spend the rest of your life with this guy. it sounds like your relationship is resting on revealing pictures of YOU! when you are ACTUALLY in love, love will be the thing holding your relationship together, and you will never need or want to send pictures like that. this so called "big impowtent pwobwem" is really a dumb adolecent mistake, that you will regret your whole life. that is when you GROW UP! and get some maturity in you, and you also need some common sense. really. why do people need to send naked pictures to each other? I'll tell you, a lack of precious live between two people. this should be the biggest clue to NEVER send revealing pictures ever again. and that there wil be more loves in your life. I promise ;)

#32 yea, yea we do. and now you can get free "rides"

kilz12g 0

just tell him it was a mistake

bairenae 0

I hope he rapes yer ass. yer so dumb!!! like erryone else said, yer gna **** yer boyfriend nd he'll see yer tiny **** anyways. oh yeah congrats on sending yer boobs to tha guy who dropped you off. he knows where you live!!

No one deserves to get raped. Your a pathetic waste of DNA.

bairenae 0

awesome! yer dad didn't think so.