Caught in 404p

By Tucker - 08/02/2010 19:29 - United States

Today, I woke up with a hangover from last night. Last night, I snuck out and went to a party at a club. To hide my hangover, I cleaned myself up and walked into the kitchen to get a drink. My mother looked at me and said, "What's that on your wrist?" I'd forgotten I'd left the wristband on from the club. I'm already grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 508
You deserved it 48 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if your old enough to get into a club and get a wristbands to drink, I think you are too old to get grounded...

YDI for going to a club, and of course being stupid enough to leave evidence.

Comments

(3) YDI for getting caught a second time. (2) YDI for getting caught the first time. (1) YDI for doing something that could get you into trouble in the first place.

FAKE If you are grounded, why are you allowed to use the computer? hmmmmm?

if your old enough to get into a club then why do you have to sneak around?

Yeeeah. If you're old enough to drink/club party in Canada, you're old enough to get a job and support yourself. That way, only the police and/or judicial system of your country can 'ground' you. Otherwise, pipe down- whoever owns the property you're using for residence is legally entitled to establish the living conditions. YDI.

You're old enough to go out and drink in a club but you're mum is still grounding you? Move out dude... Srsly... Move out....

actress5698 1

if you are old enough to getvin a club how are able to get grounded?

Wrathlon 1

So you are old enough to club but your mummy grounded you? ******* wow, talk about fail.

rakidori 0

i was laughing hard lol xD thx for sharing