Caturday surprise!

By Cats...FML - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, it's my sister's birthday. My parents got her a cat. I have serious allergies when it comes to cats. When I brought this issue up with my parents, they replied, "This day is not about you, it's about your sister." I can feel my throat tightening already. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 598
You deserved it 3 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On your birthday ask for something your parents are allergic to.

What the **** is wrong with parents these days?! Its FMLs like this that make me sooo angry. I think it is safe to assume that with such neglegent parents, you don't have an epipen or an inhaler, so when you can no longer breathe, make sure you call 911- bypass your parents entirely- and take a nice little trip to the ER. Tell the paramedics and doctors WHY you cant breathe. And enjoy your stay. Your lovely parents can foot the bill ;)

Comments

Strafeh 9

Tell your sister you like cats, but could never finish a whole one ?

I have allergys to cats as well and it sucks. If you have to go to the hospital, it will their fault for getting your sister a cat

My dad and sister have allergies to cats & we have one After a while it won't affect you as much. Just make sure the cat doesn't sleep with you because that is when it can be the worst.

On the day after her birthday, bring it up again. They'll have to make some other excuse, and then you can tell them how hurt you are because they think your sister is more important than your health.

So wait until midnight to go into anaphylactic shock. Or invest in benadryl and vacuum often. Your parents are enormous jerks.

KayyMariee 3

Maybe someone will accidently catnap It?(;

waitnobodycares 6

My dad and sister are both allegic to cats but we still have 2. We let them into out garage and usually keep it cracked so they can have shelter from rain/cold/heat, but they never come in the house. If you take care of it, it probably wont leave. Still, that sucks.

mattmadden 0

I'm not a grammar nazi, but this ticked me off.

RedPillSucks 31

throw up on your parents bed. Blame it on the cat.

g_ayvel 11

How the heck is this her fault??