Call the cops

By sacrophage - 28/02/2010 04:30 - Canada

Today, I discovered that my abusive, obsessive, psychotic ex-boyfriend from over two years ago still has a thing for me. How did I find out? Although I've ignored him walking unnecessarily past my house for the past two months, it was hard to ignore when he fell from a tree outside my window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 764
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he broke something, like his neck. oh and call the cops, get a restraining order or something

Comments

wtfsauce 0

And you have yet to call the cops why exactly? He was abusive...so yeah, unless you had the authorities involved, I doubt he'll leave you alone.

Classifieds 0

nothing wrong with some good ol' fun playing "see how long it takes for said person to realize I am stalking them" ...right?

Stand up for yourself. CARRY A PISTOL AT ALL TIMES ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY (visible)! Warning--don't take this advice if you are not ready to use it.

king_play 0

real creepy guy... dont take it lightly...

FYLDeep 25

Looks like his attempt to win you back with his newly aquired tree-climbing skills backfired.

When he was walking past your house unnecessarily on those occasions, that was when you were supposed to alert the authorities. You should have seen this coming.

By "alerting the authorities", I mean whatever is necessary to maintain your safety. I can't say if you should get a weapon, but consider some means of self-defense.

tyrob911 0

looks like love has no boundaries hehe. seriously what you need to do is place a warning sign on your fence stating "beware of gun, we shoot on sight" and see if he shows up again. If he does show up, then legally, you have the right to shoot him. I'd recommend a gun with a scope so you can zoom in on him inbetween the branches and aim for his balls.

@Tyrob- that's what I would do. Minus the sign. lol