Call the cops

By sacrophage - 28/02/2010 04:30 - Canada

Today, I discovered that my abusive, obsessive, psychotic ex-boyfriend from over two years ago still has a thing for me. How did I find out? Although I've ignored him walking unnecessarily past my house for the past two months, it was hard to ignore when he fell from a tree outside my window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 764
You deserved it 2 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope he broke something, like his neck. oh and call the cops, get a restraining order or something

Comments

I'd get a restraining order and buy a handgun, just in case. in a lot of states, not sure about the one you live in, if someone breaks into your house, you have the right to shoot their ass and kill them on the spot. just make sure their body falls inside the house, and it never hurts to plant a knife or some kind of weapon on them either. lol

Sucks_to_be_you 0

Seriously. Handgun time. It won 't be used against you if you know what you're doing. Go to the range, practice. You don't shoot to wound, you shoot to kill and you shoot until the threat is gone. In most states if he's in your house, you can shoot him, in most others you can shoot him in your house as long as he's trying to hurt you.

manslayerbob 0

wow… lol I would have laughed my ass off hehe.

blueeyes24 0

I would really like to see one FML where no one puts YDI. Isn't it obvious that no one deserves this?

well, clearly, there are a lot of nihilists on the site, blending in with us normal sympathetic people. |the kid|

campbellshayla73 0
ChicaChica5683 0

time for a restraining order.....

It is definitely time for a restraining order. And you did call the cops on this one, right? I'm not sure you'd get one just for the psycho walking past your house as long as he's not preventing you, making threats, or even saying anything to you. But you might; kind of depends on the judge. Some will just on the basis of him apparently monitoring your movements. However, I don't know any judges who wouldn't take the opportunity to publicly set him straight about the inappropriateness of what he's doing and the possible consequences if it happens again. (And a court reporter knows lots of judges.) That alone would IMO be worth the effort of having him forced to appear in response to your request for a restraining order. But falling out of a tree, well, you have the guy dead to rights. That's just too easy. Stalking, peeping tom charges, likely trespassing charges, all taken care of by the D.A. Please, please come back and tell us that you reported this!

Like everyone else has said, it's time for a restraining order! He was on your property, in a tree outside your freaking window--most people are going to side with you on that one. And if you ever called the cops on him while you were together it'll be that much easier.

haha! his legs started shaking uncontrollably when he cummed, causing him to lose balance, or he shot himself in the eye.. :P I guess it is pretty hard to jack off in a tree..

@162 and @163..... It's people like you who help the number of victims who are killed by stalkers increase.... It's people like you who make those of us who have been stalked to think it's not important enough to report....and then it's on msn.com as another "senseless tragedy that could've been avoided, if only someone had said something." Morons. OP.... 1) CALL THE COPS. EVERY TIME. I don't care what anyone else may tell you...do it, and KEEP A RECORD OF THE DATE, TIME, AND EVERYTHING ELSE of when he's at your house...@159, yes, if you have called them on him before, it will help...it all adds up to MAKE HIM STOP. My ex put a knife to my throat and sent death threats via text, and also drove 2 hours to stalk me...so no, you are not alone, but it doesn't have to end badly. Find a friend to call/text immediately (after calling the cops, of course) who can also alert others of what's going on...(for evidence and to provide other assistance as well)...use a "safety code" if need be... Lock the windows....under NO circumstance, DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH HIM!! Otherwise, he can use that to say that you are just being dramatic. (And yes, the irony does not escape me, he is hiding in your tree, but crazy people can say anything to try to get out of trouble.) Go to a safe place (within the house) where there are others...always have somebody home with you so you are not alone. DO NOT GO OUTSIDE OR THREATEN TO USE A WEAPON!! This will turn what he's doing to you into you are the bad guy (girl) with the weapon threatening assault with a weapon. And if you haven't already, cut off all ties with him online...my ex stalked me online too, even after I'd filed for my restraining order...although the messages he sent me did nicely to prove my case in court...but regardless... Find someone to help you through this. Counseling, www.safehorizon.org, parents/teachers/anyone except who is most likely to take his side (and yes, there will be some) so just watch out, be careful, and good luck.

Holy S***! This is like the longest comment I've ever seen!! So off-topic I know; sorry! I couldn't help but notice.