Get back

By Rebeccs - 14/08/2022 20:00 - Canada

Today, my cat escaped through my front door. It was dark out, so I had no idea where I was going. I finally caught up to him in my neighbour’s lawn and I gave him heck for scaring me. It took me a minute to realize I was actually talking to a bush in their flowerbed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 654
You deserved it 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But wait did you ever find your actual cat???

I hope your neighbor has a security camera with sound. That'd be as entertaining as the video of the wife blowing her brother-in-law.

Comments

I hope your neighbor has a security camera with sound. That'd be as entertaining as the video of the wife blowing her brother-in-law.

One of the last times I was at Mom’s house, her cat got out - It’s not a normally outdoor cat. So then my nearly 90 year old Mom was trying to catch her cat in the dark. I had a flashlight in my pocket and used it to help her see. I know a little something about cats and I know that if you chase them it gets them all the more excited and harder to catch. Anyway mom caught her cat and took it back inside. They were both out of breath by then - It’s an older cat. When I got home I sent mom a case of tuna via Amazon. It’s a lot easier to lure a cat with an open can of tuna than to catch them when they get excited.

But wait did you ever find your actual cat???

Giving the Crazy Cat Lady stereotype a go, are we? if it was spay/neutered then give the cat some exploration time. they will likely come home. That is unless the crazy cat lady down the street found them.

Was there a healthy dose of Shrooms involved? No wait...then the bush would be talking (meowing)? back.