But wait, there's more!

By T-Pain - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend stopped making out with me to watch a thirty minute infomercial on the Topsy-Turvy upside down tomato planter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 945
You deserved it 7 255

Top comments

poolshark 0

1)How the hell does one rip up a tomato planter? (#4) 2)Why does there happen to be a Topsy Turvey Upside Down Tomato Planter ad on this page? Propaganda much?

Comments

MukyDaCookie 0

He was just curios, I do stuff like that all the time. Don't take offense.

lulz at the add for one of those things on the side of this page

so_me_fml 0

Ok apparently I'm the only one that hasn't heard of the Topsy Turvy. I can't see the ad either, since I'm on my phone. FML, I'm gonna have to look it up...

AnnO263 0

that thing is cool lol OVER 9000 POUNDS :O

dnr928 0

I only needed 2 minutes to see that the tomato planter is GREAT for salads, ha ha. He could've continued though and just gone to the website, if he wanted one that bad. all in all; FYL for the actual FYL but YDI for being less interesting than a fruit grower.

ohxberlin 0

but it grows tomatoes upside down!! that and the sunsetter retractable awning would make a great gift :)

Haha, never underestimate the power of informercials!!

YLIF 0

that sucks...... oh, i wasn't talking about the FML. the topsy turvey tomato planter sucks, i got one and it wasn't that great.

bridgetheartsyou 0

that ad makes me happy =) so coincidental.

vt_mruhlin 0

ok, this post just wreaks of "there was really some other reason but you're too self-centered/conceited to have noticed it."