Brown and sticky

By Jon - 14/03/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, I came home a day after my birthday, and was greeted by my mother who told me, "Oh, I have birthday present for you." She explained that she and my father went on a hike, and handed me my present. I got a fucking stick for my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 152
You deserved it 6 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inkspell 2

Wow, wtf, i rather get nothing. lmao, what the hell, seriously though, just grabbing a stick and giving it to someone is worse than saying "sorry, don't have a present.."

You can do SO MANY things with a stick. The possibilities are endless.

Comments

Throw it down the street and tell them "Don't come back until you get me a better present."

I'd rather...have just gotten no present and just a "Happy Birthday, son!"

# 53 if your parents did that you'd probably say "WTF?! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST GOTTEN ME A STICK!"

hahahaha this is hilarious. @ #37: my birthday is April 12th too :)

My mom, aunt and uncle were born on april 12 :)

Wow. Never mind the whole fact you wouldn't even *have* a birthday without your parents. Go move to a third-world country. See how bad your so-called FML really is.

i don't think people from a 3rd world country would want a stick for their birthday either, because sticks are something they can got get off the ground too.

LMAO! Who cares though, its your parents! Btw, since you came home a day after your birthday, I'm assuming you had fun on your birthday. Happy birthday!

i agree with #58. its the thought that counts. butt pirate.

maby the stick is from the tree were ur parents had sex and then 9 months later u were born? there just trying to give u the same happeyness they felt that night. im not saying it was a good thig but try and look at the bright side.