Bronies for life

By bestiality, not even once - 14/06/2013 22:29 - Ireland - Waterford

Spicy
Today, I walked into the living room, only to find my brother wanking to an episode of My Little Pony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 472
You deserved it 6 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GemmaStyles 14

Your name makes me wonder how many times this exactly happened before..

Comments

That will be a fun story to tell a girl he brings home someday, won't it?

If I had a brother like that and he finally found a girl, I wouldn't have wanted to ruin it.. I mean at least if he had a girlfriend, OP probably wouldn't have to worry about finding him wanking to My Little Pony.

perdix 29

#12, if he has MLP, what does he need a girl for?

12: I'm going to need an evil mind like yours for my future plans some day. I hope you'll consider it.

I don't know what to say except FALCON DICK PUNCH and also have a talk with him

Nolimit2217 32

This seems to be an increasingly common type of behavior.. Scary.

Did I miss something? When the f**k did this become a common behaviour?

inthedopeshow 17

In another FML, the author found my little pony **** on her boyfriend's laptop. There's creeps in every fandom and recently it's been a little more noticeable among the my little pony community. (I didn't use the word bronies because someone in another comment mentioned a distinction between bronies and the creepier fans and I don't want to offend any innocent viewers)

59 - Having a sexual fetish for something that isn't human really isn't that creepy. Don't knock it because you don't understand it.

inthedopeshow 17

I'm not trying to judge anyone, 119, but they're abusing the innocence of a cartoon for girls aged 3-9. I try so hard not to judge but the people who are sexually interested in my little pony come off as creepy to me because it seems like both ********** and pedophilia as the pony characters are like children. Sorry if I've offended.

He's a dirty little clopper, ooh, dirty little clopper ooh, a dirty little clopper~

This isn't being a brony, this is just being disturbing.

FINALLY! Someone who knows the difference!

Yeah seriously, you're getting a bit preachy. We get it, you don't wanna have sex with Twilight, it's fine.

RainbowInput 8

I'm really not sure how to react to this. Why would he be doing it in the living room? You'd think he'd go in a more private area to do that.

You'd think he just wouldn't do that, period.

LookAttMyyLifee 12

He must be desperate & not get any action .-.

from how obsessed some of the fans of that show are, I can believe this 100%

completely agree. they have role play groups that I've seen in person and a whole bunch of role play groups on instagram and they have pages for each pony

The people with this fetish are not true bronies. They are looked down on by most bronies, and we avoid associating with know cloppers.

Shut up already, broken record. I have a feeling you're a clopper in denial.

perdix 29

I take it you're not a Pegasister, otherwise you'd hand him some tissues and lotion and supported him. Figuratively speaking, of course.

I think the lotion might be a little overrated for him.. Mane 'n Tail should do the trick.

Bronies prefer Brawney, but only if they're cloppers while watching My Little Pony cause it's the quicker picker upper.