Broke

By Anon - 22/03/2012 23:32 - United States - Stony Point

Today, I spotted a $100 bill on the ground. Being a little strapped for cash, I excitedly picked it up. I discovered it was one of those religious tract papers made to look like a folded bill, with a message scolding me for being greedy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 044
You deserved it 4 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blink182AAR 6

Well what if someone picked it up to return? Finding money isn't being greedy, better than letting it go to waste. Don't religious people have better things to do?

Those suck. I found one that said "don't get too excited, it's only 10 bucks"

Comments

KM96 24

I probably would have done the same thing ... Everyone seems to be stuck for cash these days

SimpleGr33n 4

I'm going to make a crazy, wild guess and say it was one of those religious tract papers made to look like a folded bill, with a message scolding OP for being greedy.

PYLrulz 17

And this is why, while I believe in god, I do say **** Organized Religion.

How the **** is finding money greedy? Unless you know whose it is and keep it anyways there's not anything else to do but leave it there for the person behind you or pick it up yourself....

Greedy! Fyl OP, picking up $100 on the street is NOT greedy and that's plenty to get excited about! Sucks that it was worthless..

Sometimes I wonder where some of these churches get the funds to be built so damn huge. Also, OP's dilemma..... Not greedy at all. Anybody would pick up a $100 laying around. I know I would!!

Simoneaux17 11

You obviously needed it. Religious people are no better. Before you ask, yes I'm a Christian. Not all of us are crazy. FYL op.

Thanks for that comment. I do not know anyone anywhere in church, out of church, Christian, Wiccan, Hindu, Buddhist, whatever that would not have picked that up. I hate when the nut job Christians make the religion look bad. That tract serves no purpose and only makes people angry and is is good fodder for people to make fun of the religion.

So they are purposefully littering? Rip them a new one.

linkinpark98 23

That is messed up. I would have blew a fuse! :S