Broadcast

By suspended - 25/07/2015 00:59 - United States - Englewood

Today, I had to call a coworker to the office via the store intercom. The damn thing didn't turn off properly and everyone heard me say, "I hate that asshole. Just be where your dumb ass should be." I realized my mistake a few seconds before my manager stormed in and threatened to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 194
You deserved it 27 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's why you should keep your mouth shut at your job and just do your work and go home. You know most of these people are going to say YDI.

Comments

YDI for speaking like that at all. just get on with your job.

corky1992 33

that's why you always double check before you talk shit.

I'm sorry OP, ydi for being nasty. However if I was a customer In the store I would have not stopped laughing!

is there not a switch or light to show you it was still on? either way, you had to be able to tell by listening, if nothing else. YDI

If you got a mouth to feed. You got a mouth to keep it shutdown.

I completely disagree with everyone here saying YDI. I also hate when the people I work with are lazy assholes. Do your job while at work, is that really such a foreign concept to people? I see people I work with sitting around doing nothing all the time while they're not even on break. There's stuff you could be doing instead of lazing around on your phone hiding out in the back.

ExtremeEncounter 32

Since OP said the "offensive" thing people want to get defensive and call him an asshole. The obvious reason as to why OP was venting was because of the incompetence of his coworker. Sure it may be a bit rude, but it's not an excuse as to why OP deserves to fired, etc.

I think extremely rude things about my incompetent coworkers all the time. OP has the guts to actually say it though. Good for him. I can't stand lazy people. If there's actually nothing to do then yeah go relax but if there is something you're supposed to be doing then go do it.

ExtremeEncounter 32
Schizo_teddy 4

Everyone talks to themselves and has someone they don't like, normally in their family or working with them. Now you know to make positive sure this stuff is off before speaking to yourself so loudly. You're not a jerk you're a human who has human emotions.

Anyone who works anywhere near and intercom should be EXTRA careful about what they say at work.