Broadcast

By suspended - 25/07/2015 00:59 - United States - Englewood

Today, I had to call a coworker to the office via the store intercom. The damn thing didn't turn off properly and everyone heard me say, "I hate that asshole. Just be where your dumb ass should be." I realized my mistake a few seconds before my manager stormed in and threatened to fire me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 194
You deserved it 27 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that's why you should keep your mouth shut at your job and just do your work and go home. You know most of these people are going to say YDI.

Comments

Learn to keep those comments to yourself next time genius.

Lmao I always wanted to tell someone off over the intercom that wasn't doing their job, but never had the balls too...hope your job is still good. we need some people to pay taxes ?

atomicxsarah 17

Lol that sounds like something I would accidentally do! sucks to be you.

At least he/she only threatened to fire you!

Just like mute buttons spawn of the devil...

tiredofwaiting 25

You should consider anger management.

Come on dude, seriously. Do you really expect people to click your life sucks! You totally deserve getting fired and/or suffering the consequences, it's not cool to be disrespectful towards another individual. Everyone makes mistakes.

Some people agree that his life sucks. For example, I think his life sucks... because he deserved it.

As a person who doesn't like most of my coworkers, I'm glad we have no intercom that employees can access in the store. But, funny story. In elementary school the staff member came on over the PA to do an announcement. Well either it cut off, so we thought, or she stopped speaking, because we all started laughing and she chimed in asking if we were done.

The thing about work is: don't say or particularly email anything that you are not prepared to defend in court!

YDI and honestly sound rude. You're lucky you didn't get fired.