Bother-in-law

By disgruntled stepdaughter - 06/03/2013 19:11 - United States - Reno

Today, my step-mom stole over $100 in cash from me, dumped dirty cat litter all over my clean bed sheets, and called me a whore for having a polite conversation with my boyfriend. I confronted my father about it. He told me to forgive her, because she's "on her period." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 624
You deserved it 2 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blow up her car and say "I'm on my period"

pvtmeives 4

Quick Cinderella run before the evil stepmom makes you her slave

Comments

still_guns 16
JoeCookieRaider 5

So acting like a maniacal **** is excused by some minor hormonal changes? Interesting.

Give it to us straight, Doc- do you think she may be suffering from some kind of extreme shift in hormones, resulting in an erratic, unstable behavioral change? ...Or is she just a MegaBitch?

"Officer I didn't tear that man's arm off and beat him to death with it, it's just these teenage hormones, y'know?"

Notice how well I'm ignoring that comment, Pleo? Oh wait...ah, shit.

Someone needs a tampon shoved up their ass.

Wow! I can't believe my fellow FMLers passed up such an opportunity- so I'll do the honors... I guess while OP's stepmom will be trying to shove a tampon up her ass, you'll be trying get your head out of yours.

aliyourpally 12

Do the same thing to them and say its because you're on your period

Damn it! Great (twisted) minds think alike.

the moment you get your period begin acting like a heinous bitch. Wait for her to do something, anything small, and then dump cat litter or just the poop into her shoes, add dye to her makeup products, put nair in her conditioner (it sits longer than shampoo), pour salt/sugar onto all of her food, switch her coffee to decaf without telling her. Also anything else horrible you can think of then promptly blame it on your period and pretend to break down crying due to your weakened emotional state :)

kalynnepointer 7

But take back your $100 before you do this.

Omfgitsmia 15

Pour Nair in her hair conditioner

Love all of these suggestions from the FML Community and so would not want to get on your bad side! Positively fabulously evil.

I'm really not one to promote revenge, but vengeance seems like a sweet idea right now....

And your father was singing what is love baby don't hurt me