Bored

By Taylor parsons - 29/10/2010 04:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was going down on me. She only did it for 30 seconds, stopped, then said, "I'm not in the mood anymore." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 422
You deserved it 7 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

amayakitty 0

thirty seconds is forever in head time. when you're giving it, anyway. just saying.

perdix 29

That sucks . . . for thirty seconds. She was probably pissed that you were watching the World Series instead of her bobbing up and down on your dick. They want to know that their work is being noticed.

Comments

Peytonlikesme 0

Sorry baby I got tired but u can di me!!! ;)

you sound ungrateful, at least she went down on you?

you look like the girl from aquamarine! i wish i knew her name!

I wish i'd seen that movie so I know who your talking about! haha :) but thank you .. I think? haha :P

one who isn't selfish and cares more about what I want out of head than my girlfriends feelings? just sayin.

she played the mean girl but yea she was still hot lol.

eminem, dude, punctuation. I had to back up and start over several times while reading your comment.

O guess you can say... *puts on glasses* ... wasn't up for the occasion ? YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe her jaw cramped up? I hate it when that happens... What?

TinyDude 10

My god that really sucks!!! i'd be pissed as hell. your life does suck OP

Well, I can see it being annoying that she stopped. But I can't help but think that she might have had reasons. Maybe you should find out why she 'wasn't in the mood anymore' because she was obviously in the mood to give you something at the beginning, and something changed that. If she's just a spoilt princess who thought 30s was enough, then just bribe her into giving rather than expecting to be able to take.

RedPillSucks 31

^This. BJs don't have to be a one-way street. Perhaps you should do something to put her in the mood. Go make her a sammich.