Book him!

By Anonymous - 14/10/2010 13:42 - Reserved

Today, there were reports of a drunk and disorderly male, and I arrived at the scene only to discover a drunk guy having explosive diarrhoea in a photo booth. He turned to me and shouted "God save the Queen!" It's then that I remembered it was my job to do something about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 756
You deserved it 3 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tikwichka 5

55, it is the British spelling. Surely 'God Save The Queen' gave you a hint OP is not American? You must know by now that British and American English have different spelling for many words, no?

Comments

I love how no one here gets along, everyone acts like we have to be enemys here. I mean, damn what is the pointing in fighting a country vs. country war on a Internet site, seeing as our soldiers happen to get along just fine, our governments get along and work together. and still we fight over a few petty differences? shame on the lot of you bloody bastards, oh and I don't give a flying **** about my grammar right now, i'm trying to make a point. p.s. I'm American and British, and at this point, I'm not rooting for either side of this absurd arguement.

Where did the "mall cop" idea come from? Photo booths exists elsewhere, and I didn't even know Britain had "mall cops."

Adding "It's then that I remembered that it's my job to do something about it" made this Fml epic!!! lol

roketkween 0

god save the queen, she ain't no human been. noooo future nooooo future for me

roketkween 0

one of my favorites c: sid is a hotttttieeeee.

hopefully he is a cool/good cop and then yes I agree FYL. If not, karma for the win.

I see all the bad comments about being a cop on here. Why is it that everyone wants to bash trash and bad mouth the police. But when you need them and the show up with in just a few minutes after you call them. they didn't get there quick enough. And then when they haul the person off to jail or fix the problem you wanna praise them and can't thank them enough? I was a cop for 10 years ten left to make a lot more money.

yoshinurbox 0

**** you douche. cops are never on time. always waste a shit load of your time to piss you off. never actually get anything done write. break almost every rule but you faggots use your "good faith clause" to get your fat asses out of trouble cause u guys don't know how to do your job. catching people speeding n not stopping at a stop sign because your to worthless to get actual drug dealers thieves killers rapists. **** all the cops. I was gonna be a cop once. then I decided to finish high school..

yoshinurbox 0

makes sense. the piece of shit cop has to clean a load of crap. finally cops are doing there jobs!

and apparently teachers aren't doing their jobs. the job market is eagerly awaiting your arrival.

bwahahahahaha that made me roflcopter gejjsbksbsvsjxkkcbvaakdgjkdbk lol