Bless

By Pr unlucky - 02/10/2010 08:07 - Australia

Today, I married the woman I love. I wasn't the groom, I was the minister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 523
You deserved it 6 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn that sucks FYL. There is someone for everyone . Cheer up

Comments

mikeyasuragi 0

I'm tempted to say YDI... why did you agree to perform the ceremony?

When you came to the party about if anyone had any objects, you coulda raised your hand,.. right?

lisadiana 0

Am I the only one who doesnt even believe this fml? Im a german, studying english linguistics and this is one of the most common examples in all books. "John marries Linda" - in what 2 ways can this be understood? I don't think anyone would put it like this if that's what happened to them.

Just because it's an example in textbooks/movies/books etc, doesn't mean it can't happen in real life. Also the OP might be someone of few words and wrote the FML to the point with all the relevant info.

I don't know Cinn (#162). I'm still feeling comfortable calling shanagans with this one. Just not getting there with it not being a fictional drama.

My point wasn't to prove that the FML is definately 100% valid, it was to suggest that there is a possibility that is isn't fake...

Damn bro have fun drinking urself to sleep

lmao, a wedding minister has a fml account :P

AlexSyndrome 5

Chuck Norris screws every woman in the world once a month; the result is them bleeding for five days straight.

I'm so sorry OP. I made this a favorite not because it makes me laugh but because I just really feel for you. I hope you all end up happy.

cyfclife 0

I'll call you rickety cricket. shoulda skipped out on the church, cricket. sweet dee ain't around forever!

I'm sorry OP. But by not saying anything, you did the right thing- you let her be happy and didn't ruin her big day. Now why you didn't say something at an earlier date, or why you agreed to perform the ceremony, I do not know, but I am sure that you have your reasons... Hang in there- I'm sure you will find another love in due time. :)

wow this sucks I guess it's time for you to move on, but next time do something about it b4 you get to that point!