Bitch better have my money

By Anonymous - 29/03/2022 06:00

Today, after I started living with siblings to save money during pandemic, one of them has struggled to pay rent and after 2 years now owes me $10,000, which I will likely never see. I told him this is an unfair living situation, and will not be extending the lease. Now he's acting like a victim and treating me like an asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 097
You deserved it 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks but never get involved with family and money expecting it to be returned.

slhiggx 17

Cut him out of your life. Blood does not equate to responsibility. He is a leech, and shouldn’t be your problem anymore.

Comments

Sucks but never get involved with family and money expecting it to be returned.

Maybe your brother can teach you to put the dollar sign before the numerals? You've probably lost out on scholarships and job opportunities from your ignorance of grammar. That improvement could easily be worth $10,000!

BatCatTaco 13

You shut up. (how did that feel?) Just because you don't like or understand someone's humor OR opinion, doesn't give you the right to be a bully. I for one missed Richard. Glad he's back. I happen to appreciate his sarcasm.

slhiggx 17

Cut him out of your life. Blood does not equate to responsibility. He is a leech, and shouldn’t be your problem anymore.

I lived with my cousin for a year, and the deadbeat stiffed me with 8 months full rent. When i didnt renew the lease he was furious. I moved and Ive never talked to him again. I hope your sibling sees reason, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Devil's Advocate 1