Best day of my life

By poorgirl - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my dad threw up on my dress. My wedding dress. While he was walking me down the aisle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 319
You deserved it 3 480

Top comments

Comments

A wedding on a Wednesday afternoon in September???

teebonehead 0

Good point , I call bull crap on this one .

...Why is that suspicious? Maybe it was a popular wedding hall, and that was the only opening.

Maybe the wedding was on Saturday and she just got around to posting it today. Writing on FML usually isn't the #1 priority on your wedding day, even if you ARE getting married, and FML rules dictate that every story must begin with "Today" and end with "FML."

Are you seriously not aware that everything on FML must start with "Today,..."? And I don't think that the first thing you would do when you got to a computer after your wedding would be to post a story on FML...just saying. Also, it takes a day or so for the submissions to go through.

At least people will always remember your wedding?

exactly. your wedding will b the wedding people talk about for like ever. it mite not b good talk but it'll damn sure b funny talk and that's just as good

Yes. Tell your kids about that one. Say your colors were peach and bile. Your daddy helped pick them out.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 

"...I was standin’ at the altar Between the two loves of my life To one I’ve been a daughter To one I soon would be a wife When the preacher asked, ‘Who gives this woman?’ Daddy’s eyes filled up with tears He kept holdin’ tightly to my arm ‘Till I whispered in his ear..." "...Please stop puking now, Daddy It smells so bad Oh, I think I’m ready To clean my dress It still feels a little bit chunky But I want you to know I’ll be ok now, Daddy You can hold it in..."

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I love you. XD Amazing how so much country music can be related to FMLs. Haha, then again; a majority of country music is complaining...

Hey now, not majority, just the stereotypical ones :P Wait. Yes, majority

You forgot the N in 'down'. Yes. I always state the obvious, indeed.

XRiseToFallAgain 0

You remembered to go on FML on your wedding day? *dad throws up on you and crowd gasps* You: Guys, guys! It's ok! I'll be posting this on FML. :) *crowd cheers*

missmollylynn 0

it didn't necessarily have to had happened today. it could have happened a few days ago, but every FML starts with "Today, ..." she wouldn't have posted it starting with "A few days ago, ..."

Love the drunk assumptions. My dad was so nervous I'm surprised he didn't throw up too. Bet he felt horrible... although there is a strong chance he probably bought the dress.