Bad day

By Anonymous - 12/11/2010 05:37 - United States

Today, I accidentally set off an alarm at the school I work for. No one was there, I didn't have the code or password the company needed, my boss wouldn't answer his phone, 3 policemen interrogated me and asked for ID but realized I left home without my wallet. There was nothing I could do. I cried. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 192
You deserved it 5 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It IS okay to cry, poor thing, was under a lot of pressure and expectations.

You shouldn't of cried. I mean, when dealing with policemen, you just get on your knees, unzip their.. oh wait, this is immature. She cried because of stress. Stress can come out as any emotion, and it happens to all of us.

Comments

It IS okay to cry, poor thing, was under a lot of pressure and expectations.

You shouldn't of cried. I mean, when dealing with policemen, you just get on your knees, unzip their.. oh wait, this is immature. She cried because of stress. Stress can come out as any emotion, and it happens to all of us.

l2spellbud, clearly you are a hypocrite. I think you meant 'you shouldn't have cried.' But besides that, you did well. :)

DevianceIsBliss 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

just because someone cries does not mean they are a whiny bitch

It sure it does. Grow up and act like an adult.

How do you sound like a whiny bitch for crying after being stressed out by so much pressure? I'd be impressed if she didn't cry, I know if I was in the situation I'd have broken down into tears as well

mintcar 9

I'm not too sure why everyone is getting on the OP for crying. She was clearly pretty upset. Some people are just that emotional. Anyways OP, never leave your wallet at home. I'm not too sure how you even forgot.

I completely agree with #16. When things just continue to go wrong, it is not that surprising that a person reacts to the stress and frustration by crying. It sucks, it is stupid and makes one feel ashamed of it. But I know I might well react in the exact same way. It's not that you DECIDE to cry, you know.

Just to let you know, I would have been laughing my ass off if I witnessed this.

efil_ym_kcuf 0

ydi for leaving home w/o ID because it is illegal to drive without it.

AKBO47 0