Pull your shit together, Bezos

By SadAndCold - 11/10/2020 07:01 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my Amazon delivery was delayed. I just moved to a new place and that delivery had my pillow and blanket. I can't go buy them in person since I'm self-isolating and the heating isn't working either. Guess I'm sleeping in the freezing cold on the bare mattress one more night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 218
You deserved it 271

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

Not having a go here, but I'm genuinely curious what you were using for a pillow and blankets before you moved. Surely you owned something!

Think about what else you have warm in the house? Can you use any of your Winter attire? How about some towels? Any one of those items can also be used for a pillow if you need them.

Comments

Think about what else you have warm in the house? Can you use any of your Winter attire? How about some towels? Any one of those items can also be used for a pillow if you need them.

Sara Niemantsverdriet 12

Not having a go here, but I'm genuinely curious what you were using for a pillow and blankets before you moved. Surely you owned something!

rotflqtms_ 21

if you're cold enough, sleep under your winter jacket. I've done that before when times were tough. In my last move, I was the opposite. my air bed wouldn't stay inflated through the night, so I slept on the floor with a blanket & pillow for a few months until I could buy a mattress. At least you have a mattress. Cover with a jacket and use something else as a pillow if need be.

Yummi_913 18

LMAO this happened to me this year too, except I was in my third trimester of pregnancy, and it was my air mattress that the mail man decided not to deliver and to send to my previously listed address (which is in another state and I haven't lived in for 5 years) because the house looked "empty". NO SHIT BITCH WE JUST BOUGHT IT. Idk why he thought creeping through our windows was acceptable either.

wrenavery90 12

You own absolutely no bedding or blankets of any kind? That seems odd.