Bad boy

By Noname - 17/03/2009 14:42 - United States

Today, I was flirting with a really hot guy at a track meet and I gave him my number. When I asked him what school he went to he replied, "Oh, I don't go to school, We're from the juvenile corrections facility." FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 221
You deserved it 24 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So? Don't they deserve love?! Don't they deserve a second chance?!

AlexJakubsen1 0

hey, don't you chicks like convicts? ever seen step up? don't be a snobby bitch

Comments

ElleEnvy 0

He could be so nice. God you judge people so quickly don't you. Figure out what he is in for, maybe he was like putting graffiti on a building or something small like that, but if he liked raped his ex then I would change numbers

And........... Whats the big deal? My Brother is in a Juvenile Care Unit. Hes girlfriend goes to Yale. People dont go to Juveinle Care Units for the reasons you think

DDDDana 0

As long as he didn't rape someone or molest little kids or something, he could really be a great guy! People change.

DDDDana 0

Oh, and as long as he didn't kill someone.

Zooma_fml 0

No ignore these people, who the **** would go out with a guy from a juvenile center??? Imagine explaining what school he goes to when conversing with your parents. Dont talk to him again, he deserves to be treated poorly for whatever he did to get in there.

what a horrible thing to say! he is paying his time and he is open about it. do you honestly think people should be punished the rest of their life for lack of better judgment? don't judge a book by its cover. he may not have done something, or have just done something minor. you can get sent to juvie for running away! while i wouldn't be bursting at my seems to date a convict, i wouldn't be completely shunning/disregarding/screwing over another person for something they are already being punished for.

that is so childish of you to judge so quickly. do you not have an open mind at all? a good friend of mine to went to juvie for graffiti- you know what it said? "i love lizzy, she is the most amazing girl in the world" i bet any girl who had a guy like that would be thrilled out of their mind. and if it WAS something you wouldnt "approve of" [not that he needs your approval anyway]- PEOPLE CHANGE.

"A really hot guy" Learn some respect geeze your like fifteen huh?

Ethan205 0

Sounds like something my ex girlfriend would've done.