Awkward

By Nikki - 18/03/2009 03:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up, completely naked, in bed with a guy I met the night before. We were both drunk the night before and I had agreed to go home with him. The reason I woke up was that someone was knocking on his bedroom door. Turns out he lives with his mom and she made us pancakes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 147
You deserved it 91 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prvag23 0

That's almost sweet that his mom made breakfast...in a really, really weird and completely awkward way.

Hey, you did get FREE PANCAKES. Unless the pancakes were green and filled with laxatives, I would be happy

Comments

0 3

That's no FML! Pancakes are awesome!

Well that's sweet! :P You just have to laugh at things like that. It's what makes life so interesting.

awkward way to start the day but it is free food; you can't complain too much.

You had sex with a guy and instead of being kicked out and called a ***** by the guy's mom, she was so kind that she made you free breakfast. How is this FML?

You had supposedly good sex and homemade pancakes in the morning. I wish this would happen with me. Unless there was any awkward assumptions that it was more than a one night stand?

As long as it wasn't a transpoting moment where you find out he is dressing for school then this is not really a FML. Though obviously the fact that he still lives with his mommy doesn't speak well for his future boyfriend material. But shag and breakfast. Weyhey. Get in.

gqduck 0

It could be much worse than pancakes, right? she could have said "hey, I have some police officers out here" or "hey, I've got a priest out here". But PANCAKES?! Totally awesome.

green_199 0

Agreed with #14. You got drunk, mad play and pancakes. That's what life is all about...

That is fantastic. I wish girl's that brought me home had mothers that would make us pancakes in the morning. Wait, I wish girls would bring me home.