Assumptions

By 181999 - 14/09/2013 20:47 - United States - Essex Junction

Today, I went to my boyfriend's apartment for the first time, only to see another girl walking out. I accused her of cheating with him and we got into a fight. Turns out I was at the wrong apartment. He lives next door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 445
You deserved it 54 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if she was seeing your boyfriend, it doesn't give you the right to attack her, psycho.

She could have been a relative. Always better to get the full story.

Comments

Can we vote that the poor innocent girl's life sucks!?

So the very moment you see another woman in your boyfriend's apartment, your immediate reaction is to make blind accusations and fight her? If that's the first time you've been to his apartment you can't have been together very long at all so did it never occur to you that she might be a relative or something like that? You must be a very insecure person.

happyfingers 15

You see a girl walking out of what you think is your boyfriends apartment and you automatically assume he's cheating? You must not trust him very much...

I'm really confused by this. Like, did you get in a fight with the dude next door? What?

Today as I was walking out of my apartment some lady stood outside and accused me of sleeping with her boyfriend. When I told her I had no idea what she was talking about she proceeded to try and "fight" me for him. FML

You idiot. At least make it to his house first!

Don't throw stones in a glass house OP! It's bound to smash.

Never just accuse someone without enough evidence. Its rude and you'll look like an idiot if you're wrong. Think before you act out, man! Besides, even if he was cheating, just TALK about it! I know cheating is wrong but you can't just yell at someone and walk out when someone does something wrong. If the relationship meant anything to you, you'd at least try to communicate like an adult. Even if what he did is unacceptable, tell him that, communicate. Besides, just because he's your man doesn't mean he can't talk to other females. He can have sisters, female cousins, female friends, friends who aren't female but look female, etc. Chill out, keep calm, and think rationally before letting your emotions take over.