Assumptions

By FreeTacos_ - 28/10/2015 05:23 - United States - Pueblo

Today, I told my crush that I liked her a lot. She told me not to message her when I'm drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 527
You deserved it 2 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe do it in person next time. She'll see that you're serious about it.

Steve95401 49

Wait until you really are drunk, then text her.

Comments

She probably likes you and was afraid that you were only saying you liked her because you were drunk! She just didn't want to embarrass herself by saying she likes you back and you possibly saying "i was drunk. I don't like you"

She should have given your some directions back to the friendzone you tried to leave..

With a username like FreeTacos, are we sure it was still alive?

Well were you drunk or no because that could change the whole story?

Inebriation is not something to joke about!

Need some inspiration? Never crush. NEVER. Who crushes, anyhow? Children. Middle school kids. Are you a child? Do you want to be a child, anymore? No. No, you don't. If you're crushing, you're only allowing the possibilities for stuff to go wrong, feelings to go unrequited, or let yourself down by putting him/her on a pedestal. Ever hear that song "Centerfold"? Either friend, date, screw, or marry. Never crush. After all, they're only human, nobody particularly special, just like you. That said, get off your phone and go tell her!

Sh might just be in denial. When I told my crush she just said I was lying at first.

I think you deserved it a little bit. You dont text something like that to someone.