Annoying and creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Singapore

Today, my coworker insisted there must be an underlying, romantic reason for why I spend so much time teaching him everything, and that I didn't mean it when I told him that's what I'm paid to do. I'm actually supposed to train this guy for three weeks. Two more weeks to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 301
You deserved it 2 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have your supervisor speak to him about it.

But that's just the easy, simple, mature answer. What she should do is make out with other people in front of him, meeting his sullen eyes mid tonsil hockey.

Comments

Hgielad_720 0

You should go along with it, and pretend like you're in love with him.

thebignixie 0
TenderizeMe 0

Just sleep with him. Solution solved.

MichieBabiie 0

Wow, he is too full of himself.

corbsball02 0

^^ agreed lol total creeper!!

He obviously didn't want to be with you! take a hint.

He obviously didn't want to be with you! take a hint.

mattrules44 0
KingDingALing 9

13- You're the kind of chick who'd lead a guy on for fun, aren't you? Die alone. 22- You can't technically solve a solution.

Hgielad_720 0

58, No, I'm not actually. Also, I was kidding. But it would be funny if she did that to him, just because he's so obviously full of himself. I also seriously doubt that I'm going to die alone. You probably will though. :)

stephanie0613 0

Wow this guy is full of himself ^^^ agree, you should go along with it so he can realize what a douche he really is.

58 and 60 - Since you're both acting like you're in your teenage years still, I will assume that this is the case. Neither one of you know anything about the other. Kindly keep the childish comments either to yourselves or message each other via PM. Thanks.

May as well make it fun while it lasts?

iGrenade 0

maybe it's reverse psychology. he wants you to gtfo, OP.

"2 more weeks go" ? That's kind of a fail. I think OP meant, "Two more weeks *to* go." Oh well..

Have your supervisor speak to him about it.

But that's just the easy, simple, mature answer. What she should do is make out with other people in front of him, meeting his sullen eyes mid tonsil hockey.

AltarEgo 0

you must want me too because you told me that.

Hgielad_720 0

Haha well somebody's a dumbass. :)

iamchuck 0

I sure hope he doesn't randomly take his pants off one day..:o