Annoying and creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Singapore

Today, my coworker insisted there must be an underlying, romantic reason for why I spend so much time teaching him everything, and that I didn't mean it when I told him that's what I'm paid to do. I'm actually supposed to train this guy for three weeks. Two more weeks to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 302
You deserved it 2 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have your supervisor speak to him about it.

But that's just the easy, simple, mature answer. What she should do is make out with other people in front of him, meeting his sullen eyes mid tonsil hockey.

Comments

That's guys for ya. You blink at them wrong and they think you're in love with them.

Judging by your pic.. not with you dear

MissErikaHart 0
cantfightfate 0

who the hell are you to say something like that? Considering you don't even have the balls to put a picture of yourself, i'm going to assume you're not such a looker yourself. seriously douche bag go troll somewhere else.

MissErikaHart 0

I suppose. I like trolling too sometimes. but not in a mean way like u did

Trolling (in a serious manner) isn't cool. It's horrible, and in this case completely uncalled for. What's wrong with being nice?

Erika, you know that's a lie. I've seen some pretty snarky comments coming from your end... and they're always rather uncalled for.

Wirebiter 0
MissErikaHart 0

when I make "snarky" remarks, it is done so in retaliation. believe it or not, I do not just "pick" on random individuals unless they have something to say 1st.

I call bull. I've seen you pick on random people (including me) for no apparent reason. I remember clearly the last post you directed towards me. I believe I was commenting on Cinn's comment, and you decided to make your nasty comment which had no relevance to the situation. Want to try again?

Don't start an argument, girls, it's not worth it. Mainly because it'll go on for ages because you both believe you are right, and neither will change your mind based on what the other has to say, regardless of who is actually correct.

MEEEOOOW cat fight! I love when dumbasses make generalizations about an entire sex. There are clingy people of both genders. Also, I can't say anything about 25's comment, because I was honestly thinking the same thing, and it made me lol.

Maybe you did too much? haha that totally sucks :P

Consider taking your 2 weeks leave right about now?

TheB0a 5

Teaching who ? Write your FML's better.

Read your FML's better dude. '...My co-worker...' '...teaching him everything...' 'I'm actually supposed to train this guy for 3 weeks.' It's pretty clear that she is teaching her co-worker. Please explain where the confusion is coming in.

TheB0a 5

Ah, I see. OP must of changed it since I read it or I just got confused. Thank you though.

No problem. Anytime you need help deciphering a FML, you let me know, OK? :)

I'm sure you're sending subtle, subliminal messages to him that you aren't even aware of. You brush his hand when you go to grab something, or you complement him on something he did well. I bet you've even commented on something you liked about him and I know you are constantly leaning over to give him a view down your top. It seems pretty obvious to me that you want him and are just too scared to ask.

maybe you should just leave but make an excuse like a family member died

Why should she quit,he is the one harassing her

maybe you should just leave but make an excuse like a family member died

You need to report this to your supervisor as soon as possible! You're not going to want to work with this jerk in the future. If you don't speak up now, you could get in trouble for sexual harassment later.

perdix 29

I think he's referring to the fact that your blouse is unbuttoned down to your belly button when you're "training" this new guy. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

_Vamp_ 9

This situation may be a bit awkward and annoying, but suck it up. It's only 3 weeks and you're done. The FML would be if he became your project partner for a year or something along those lines.

kurquizu 3

No it's still a really bad situation. And you're a ginger.