Almost done

By Anonymous - 09/04/2013 04:59 - Canada

Today, it's my 17th birthday, and the first birthday since my mother died, leaving me to live with my previously-absent father. He gave me pretzels and a laser pointer, and said, "Happy birthday, fuckstick." One more year… FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 590
You deserved it 3 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As much as his own fuckstick is the reason you're here in the first place, I feel he could've handled this a little better.

enormouselephant 15

This FML is so sad, I'm sorry OP! Laser not forget to point out- HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

Comments

So where can I find this "father"..? *loads rifle* Psh don't worry I'm just gonna go hunting with him really deep in the woods where no would ever hear gun shots... Or screaming.

onorexveritas 23

that's pretty disgusting of him. I hope the year goes fast for you

Sorry to hear about that, OP. Stay strong. You can get through it.

Sorry to hear about your sorry excuse for a father. I bet you're the only good thing he's in any way responsible for.

Is my birthday too! Happy birthday and remember that there are people out there that wish you the best! Your dad will regret one day not being more supportive and kind.

This FML is the saddest post I have ever seen...I hope things will get better for you an your dad...happy birthday OP! (: I hope your next birthday will be better than this birthday. Be strong and hang in here my friend. Be positive and good things will come! :D

Ignorant asshole. Put a valium in each of his drinks throughout the day, he'll be better in no time.

kaileylovesyew 4

Why does it matter what you got? You should be grateful you're not getting beaten or something. A lot of children younger than you don't get anything but neglect or worse. Be thankful that isn't you.

His mother died and his father's a douche that doesn't care. Which is seen as neglect. I think it's fairly equivalent to being beaten by your parents.

squideth 18

87 oh shut the **** up. I hope you're a troll, for the sake of humanity. There will ALWAYS be worse situations out there, but that does NOT make it okay to invalidate someone's feelings. Grow up you patronizing ass.