All you need is hate

By Anonymous - 30/08/2021 09:01

Spicy
Today, I found out I only exist because my parents hated each other. They both worked in the same office and despised each other, until they had a hate-fuck in a storeroom after a blazing argument, resulting in me. I exist due to sex fuelled by hatred and lust. Yay me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 872
You deserved it 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is hate sex really such a common thing? I've heard about it few times, but for the life of me can't figure out what manner of mindset could bring anyone to handle the genitals of someone they hate. Is it so difficult to find someone pleasant to have sex with these days?

Major Ahull 3

At least they hated each other from the start, and didn't love each other, then start to resent and despise each other because of their kid.

Comments

Would you rather be the result of your mother trapping your father after 2 different kids from 2 different men and he's the third? Or the I don't want him to leave, so let's have a baby? Let's not bring up the babies from the mother playing the hub in a Richard Salad. Really, that hate/lust situation can be called passion also. God knows my wife despised me after I turned her and the majority of her coworkers into part times.

I think OP would be satisfied with being the result of a power outage and a bottle of wine, just like the rest of us.

Nah, I was born in March which means I was conceived around June orJuly. A possible July 4th weekend binge party would be more likely for myself. Another kicker, I went straight to my grand parents in contrast to my sister living with my parents. So I say the man that signed my birth certificate and married to my mother, probably isn't my father. Can't no one control it, no reason to be concerned.

Speak for yourselves. My birthday is exactly 9 months from my dads birthday.

So, your dad didn't even get his birthday *******, huh? Sad.

Is hate sex really such a common thing? I've heard about it few times, but for the life of me can't figure out what manner of mindset could bring anyone to handle the genitals of someone they hate. Is it so difficult to find someone pleasant to have sex with these days?

The premise is that you don't have to be nice about it. You literally take out your aggressions in the form of sexual activities. You can slap, choke, hit, bite, claw, etc. Then on top of that you ****** which provides an additional hormone dump to make you feel good about all of it, know it was consensual. It happens more.often than you might think.

Major Ahull 3

At least they hated each other from the start, and didn't love each other, then start to resent and despise each other because of their kid.

randybryant799 20