All scammed out

By Anonymous - 14/06/2015 15:37 - Croatia - Zagreb

Today, my wife paid a man with a fake crystal and an even faker accent to investigate the creakiness of our apartment complex floors. $300 later, she told me he'd found a "sinkhole of chi energy" and that the building may collapse if we don't pay him to disperse it. I want a divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 713
You deserved it 3 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel a special vibe... And predict a sinkhole in your wallet...

Chill. Breathe in and out. Let the Chi flow through you....open up your chakras!

Comments

...And you didn't realize how stupid she is before you married her? live with it...

You could also put a few screws in the floor joists (fix the creakiness) and set a budget limit on how much she spends on people with crystals. No need to give up your whole marriage. I know technically it's pseudo science, but energy, chi, karma, faith...you just don't want to mess with that stuff. It has a way of coming back to bite you in the ass.

ajs1987 15

Yeah, a divorce seems like a more prudent investment, or maybe therapy for her . . . or school for her.

I'm not sure this one stupid mistake is GROUNDS for divorce. (Get it? like a sinkhole is in the ground?... I'll leave now)

YDI. Find out your spouse is a idiot before you marry them.

sorry bro but she's having sex with that guy. this bullshit ruse was just a way for her to pay him while getting you to meet him

Sounds like something a former colleague of mine would have tried... Čudno je.

for the sake of your future kids' IQ, get a divorce. there are way too many studies showing that the IQ of the mother is a big predictor for the IQ of the children.

Why the hell would you want a divorce over that ? It doesn't make sense to me. What did she do wrong :P

anyone else read most of this thinking his wife paid someone a fake crystal?