All bunged up

By Buzz - 01/10/2017 13:00

Today, I've been caffeine-free for 2 weeks. It's turned me into a constipated angry bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 054
You deserved it 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just drink Decaf. Same effects, minus the caffeine and angry bitch!

One of my friends in grade school constantly sang a parody of Avril Lavigne's Complicated, titled Constipated.

Comments

don't lose sight of the end goal. keep going, no matter what. those who truly support you will understand.

exileonmainst 16

"Constipated".. Look at you with your big, fancy college words!

Id almost say you're meta, but we used 'constipated' with potty humor in grade school.

exileonmainst 16

Yeah, fair enough. Not my best work.

One of my friends in grade school constantly sang a parody of Avril Lavigne's Complicated, titled Constipated.

I bet that's the Weird Al version! I knew a lot of his covers of hit songs before I heard the songs themselves. "Hot In Here" is forever ruined.

duhoh 3

Caffeine-free is good for what? I can't either way though..

DarthPaulGames 11

I decided to take coffee out of my diet. Trust me it's bad for a few months but gets better over time for all problems which it's making. Good luck!

kmarie22_613e 25

Months? I'm barely a week in an miserable!

Just drink Decaf. Same effects, minus the caffeine and angry bitch!

Why would you turn your back on caffeine? Hasn’t it been a reliable and loyal molecule for you your whole life? Repent to the bitter, brown god and you will be rewarded with evacuated bowels.

C’mon, Sarah, quit dicking around with weak, namby-pamby stimulants. Put on your big-girl pants and dive into the coke!

Take a laxative and you will feel much better

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I've been coffein free for 18 years now. try and beat that...