Ain't nobody got time for that

By Rawf - 18/07/2009 05:45 - United States

Today, at work, a customer called in and asked me to read off every item on our menu, along with their ingredients. I work at Jamba Juice so that's a lot of reading. After about 10 minutes of this, I found out it was actually my stupid co-worker calling from the back phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 240
You deserved it 9 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your stupid boss that your coworker doesn't have enough work to do.

LOL it sucks to be you, but that hilarious

Comments

That sucks, I work at a movie theater and every once in a while get calls from little old ladies who want to know synopses for every single movie we have playing. And obviously you can't hang up or say "it's available on the internet" because that would be rude and you'd get fired. So I totally know how annoying it is to have to do that. FYL.

ditzykayla 0

haha okay so this was so good i had to sign in so i could comment it....fyl for one....but sadly i have done this to people...once i called the local dairy queen here when the guy answered i was like 'sir i'm alergic to milk...so do you have dair in your ice cream.' the sad thing is ....he had to ask the manager...if the place he worked at DAIRY queen had dairy in their products....yeah. thats the kind of people that work in my town.

zalc323 0

OH MY GOD I LOVE JAMBA JUICE. IIIII LOOOOOOOOVE JAMBA JUICEEEEEE

mysterygirl710 0
PeteyRiverstool 0

should have recognized his voice, and even if it was different, not fml. props to your co-worker lmao. It's nothing to be so angsty about in my opinion. Not FML, not that you deserved it though

Asabouros 0

That really sucks for you... it is somewhat funny though. I love Jamba Juice, though. Only because the love of my life works there :D

Adora_fml 0

Heh. I own and run my own business, so my first comment is: How unprofessional of your co-worker. If he were my worker, he'd be in awful trouble. However, I do think that this is pretty dang funny. :p Just.. don't tell my workers that, haha. I don't think you "deserved it" as others state. I also give in to what customers want because really, you're there to make sure that they're pleased enough to return. That's your job. And I've gotten calls that I thought were prank calls from my best friend and my brother (both of whom have pranked me at work before) that turned out to be serious customers. So it's a good thing I didn't actually say something stupid to them. Heh.

Sense of humor bypass? Get him back with something just as stupid....?