Added flavor

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Omaha

Today, I came into the kitchen to see how dinner was coming along. My mother was milling the meat around the skillet with the cat's poop scooper as a spatula. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 393
You deserved it 3 013

Top comments

Comments

Oh man that is disgusting. She probably even serves it with cat litter too... Go outside and eat something you won't shoot out from both ends of your body OP.

I would suggest going and getting some Taco Bell but I'm sure that has poop or something weird in it too...Probably not much better than eating the cat poop spatula food...and we wouldn't want to hurt moms feelings now!

That sounds even shittier than the food I make.

Kallian_fml 21

So... did you eat your mothers wonderful food?

I suggest a slotted turner/spatula would possibly be a good xmas present!

cooterpie 11

**** Christmas, give it to her NOW! Though even if she had a spatula, who knows what else she's been using for god knows what.

That was definitely an oh shit moment!

benmbarnett 5

Milling the meat, huh? Definitely sounds like a euphemism...

ghil15 8

new moms home stlye cooking it must be good yummm... lol

Wow, I'm surprised none of you ever got sick. That is just so disgusting and unhygienic.

be an optimist! maybe you had one extra scooper that you had never used on a cat, and she just lost her spatula so she used that one instead. yeah, I think it's unlikely, too. well, bon apetit then.

That is what I was going to type. Maybe it is brand new, it is just the perfect size, shape to cook with. Either way, I probably would not be eating anything mom eats.