Acting 101

By jazzyfizzle - 31/05/2009 01:13 - United States

Today, I was partnered with this really sexy guy for an audition. He says, "Am I really stuck with you? I can't even stand being seen with you in public!" I start cursing him out really loud, but then I realize that he's only reading the script. Everyone was staring, and he called me a crazy bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 186
You deserved it 71 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Wow. Even if he HAD been saying that, cursing him out was indeed a crazy, bitchy thing to do.

Now that's a funny coincidence. Was the crazy bitch part acting too or what? I think cussing him out was a biiit too much, acting or not.

Comments

mehwhateverr 0

Wouldn't the appropriate reaction be "...what did you just say?" and making sure it was really his words, not the script?

itsgen 16

haha lol thats classic! i cant believe you didnt know what ur script was on wtf are you even auditioning for a play if you cant even remember the script? haha ur sooo smart and yea ur a crazy bitch

Faakeee... Didn't you have a script or anything? And which play was it? High School Drama?

That's utterly stupid. Obviously you would have read the script before hand and knew what he was going to say? Seriously, kids desperate to get their fake FMLs published, should not be allowed on this site. FFS!

Couldve been a cold read, but that still wouldnt make it better.

Glam_fml 0

Hahaha, this is one of the funniest FMLs I've read. Don't feel too bad though, I would have freaked out too if someone said they couldn't stand being with me in public. I guess you should have read through the script though, considering you were auditioning. You should have just played it off like that was how you were supposed to react in the play. Say you were just being creative.

Yeah, it just seems like it's another one of those low self-esteem cases. And it's not even that: She didn't even know that he was reading lines already. Learn to pay attention and not fly off the handle so fast. I assume you didn't know the guy, so why would he say something like "I can't even stand being seen with you in public"? If you didn't know the audition's begun, then YDI.

He's either really good or honestly thinks that about you.

rallets 22

that was the game, and he was the player its time to...TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!! *motorhead playing in background* HES. THAT. DAMN. GOOD. (sorry i just felt like doing that)