Acting 101

By jazzyfizzle - 31/05/2009 01:13 - United States

Today, I was partnered with this really sexy guy for an audition. He says, "Am I really stuck with you? I can't even stand being seen with you in public!" I start cursing him out really loud, but then I realize that he's only reading the script. Everyone was staring, and he called me a crazy bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 186
You deserved it 71 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lyndis_fml 0

Wow. Even if he HAD been saying that, cursing him out was indeed a crazy, bitchy thing to do.

Now that's a funny coincidence. Was the crazy bitch part acting too or what? I think cussing him out was a biiit too much, acting or not.

Comments

nikki1001 0

#6: How does this make her ugly and fat?? You should have just said you were doing improv.

I agree with #1 & #3. & #6 is just an idiot. Thank you. Goodnight.

LittleMel4 0

#6 wtf is wrong with auditioning for a play?

LittleMel4 0

#23 are you ******* serious you ******* piece of ******* shit? ^ take a hint

scorpioserpent 1

YDI for being a crazy bitch

hahayou12345 0

What the **** is wrong with people like you?

That's what you get for being an overdramatic bitch.

fml1358 0

Seriously you shouldn't have started cussing him out even if he wasn't reading the script. And you should definitely chcek the script before you start cussing him out. And how could you not see that he was reading the script? Because usually when somebody is reading a script they have it in front of them and they keep looking at it. So how could you not tell that he was reading a script?

I would have said "I was joking". Or "we are practising a play", or "dude I thought those were going to be the next lines, I thought I had read this before, sorry"

Damn, try being a professional. Even if he were saying it for real, the professional thing to do would have been to do the scene as best you could, and then just move on. If he were a jerk, people would recognize it.