A tale as old as time

By Anonymous - 19/12/2021 02:01

Spicy
Today, my wife and I used to have sex at least 5 times a week, but since we said "I DO" at our wedding I’m lucky to get a shag once a month, and you can forget about blowjobs, I’ve not had one since before the wedding. Nothing about our life has changed to cause this, except we’re married now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 573
You deserved it 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you said "I do" she realised she doesn't have to anymore. Seriously though, tell her you're unhappy with this situation. If she was just doing that stuff to persuade you to marry her, then you have an absolute right to decide you've bought a lemon.

Nikki 16

Ah welcome back to ‘which inanimate object will we be compared to today?’ It appears we have: a car!

Comments

Weird. There are is broad variety of reasons why this has happened but we need more detail. It could range from - disruption of hormones - more work - **** addiction - lack of sleep - body image expectations A big one is also having a kid but since you said there have been no life changes, I'm assuming you don't have one?

When you said "I do" she realised she doesn't have to anymore. Seriously though, tell her you're unhappy with this situation. If she was just doing that stuff to persuade you to marry her, then you have an absolute right to decide you've bought a lemon.

Nikki 16

Ah welcome back to ‘which inanimate object will we be compared to today?’ It appears we have: a car!

Hi, you did marry the same women you had 5x a week sex? Not her twin sister or an identical women? BR

AJ1981 12

I hate to say it is a part of marriage because it's not for everyone... However most the married men I know including myself are in the same predicament. Sucks you have to assess if everything else in the relationship is worth it. if yes then voice your concerns. I do and it helps a little but most my attempts at rekindling a healthy sexual relationship have not gone well... wish you best of luck...

Ask how she's feeling. Marriage might come with some baggage for her that you don't know about, or she might be having an odd reaction to a new birth control, or any number of things. She's your wife--you can't just shrug and ignore when she's obviously struggling. Reach out to her and let her know you're there for her.

ladyoflaw 10

Sorry to hear it, it is possible something else has coincidentally gone on to put her off. It doesn’t happen to everyone, my husband and I have been together a few years now and it’s still great in the bedroom. If anything better, hopefully this is just a rough patch!

Nothing kills a woman's sex drive like wedding cake.

Did you live together before you were married? If not, maybe the new responsibilities of owning/renting a home have put a strain on your sex life. You may not realize it, but it's very possible. Marriage itself can bring about a lot of big changes, and they can be very stressful.

CommonSenseGuy1 1

Talk with her and see if there’s a new issue or if it was just a way to hook you. If it can’t be resolved, end it. You don’t deserve a lifetime of that.

kris_aary 1

Find out her love language and determine yours.. have a conversation! Fix your marriage, it takes work.. but if you love her, hard work will pay off.. idk your age range, but a woman’s prime *usually* picks up in her forties!