Freaky...

By shinra - 18/07/2018 20:30

Today, it's the third time in a row that I've woken myself up in the middle of the night by pouring freezing cold water on myself. I didn’t even have water on my nightstand last night. I woke up in the kitchen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 456
You deserved it 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your unconscious mind is still taking part in the Ice Bucket Challenge? Better make sure you get rid of all the cinnamon, and Tide pods, in your house.

Have you been having wet dreams lately? Maybe your body subconsciously wants you to take a cold shower afterwards!

Comments

Your unconscious mind is still taking part in the Ice Bucket Challenge? Better make sure you get rid of all the cinnamon, and Tide pods, in your house.

And hide the car keys...or install a camera in your car for the somnabulist #inmyfeelings challenge.

Have you been having wet dreams lately? Maybe your body subconsciously wants you to take a cold shower afterwards!

IrieStorm 9

I woke up in the kitchen one too. Although, I had a half empty box of cookies in my lap. I still don't know how I got there.

maybe see a doctor to see if it means anything or for advice on how to stop it

.....when your a prankster who sleepwalks and has no friends.

Good thing your not a sleepwalking murderer.

As you psychiatrist might say after you tell this story: Icy. Maybe you shouldn’t watch “Frozen” so close to bedtime?

In the upside, you may want to take some cooking classes so next time you sleepwalk into the kitchen you’ll have a delicious breakfast in the morning. Win-win.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

And more importantly: you have to nominate two people

Stop taking ambien. You don't want to start tweeting racist crap