By dole_dosser - 27/07/2015 05:35 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I decided to start jogging to keep fit. I was passed about ten times by the same car, carrying four bozos whose vocabulary consisted only of, "TITTIES!" and copious amounts of giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 2 164

dole_dosser tells us more.

I tend to walk my dog at night, when there are fewer distractions and prejudiced people around to have to deal with. I like to think she keeps the shady figures away when she stops and growls as we pass dark alleys and side passages.

Top comments

Awesome that you're jogging again! And, hey, if they are shouting *******, that means you have something to be proud of!

SweetIam 12

Hey kudos to you for getting healthy. You're doing a lot better than they are!

Comments

WordBea 23

Boobs are what makes the world go around.

Swandive235 27

Indeed, and I had this happen to me. Except their word of choice was ballsack.

Not just around, but also in and out, Sideways too. The world ? would not be there without boobs. They create life, maintain life and keep everyone happy. But the point is they should have been respectful. Sorry op.

SweetIam 12

Hey kudos to you for getting healthy. You're doing a lot better than they are!

How exactly do you know that they're not healthy? I knew a lot of athletes at my high school and university who did immature things like this.

Healthy mind and a healthy body are two different things

should have replied simply bellends good luck with the jogging though

Awesome that you're jogging again! And, hey, if they are shouting *******, that means you have something to be proud of!

Hmm, there are a lot of things you can be proud of, but I don't consider some douchebags degrading you into some cheap, live fap-material to be one of them.

I hope I never get to the point where I'm so starved of attention that I need it from little boys in their cars staring at my boobs to feel proud of myself .

If you've never been singled out/blatantly objectified by a guy or guys while trying to focus and get healthy in exercising, like a gym or the roadside, don't dismiss people who have been that say it's annoying as hell and doesnt feel like a compliment.

thatonetribute 31

Seriously? No girl wants to hear four douches catcalling her. OP is more then her breasts.

My comment was in response to people saying she should feel proud, not talking about the OP. Sorry my wording can't have been clear enough!

40- I hate to be that guy... But some people really are nothing more than a set of ****/ pretty face/ a penis etc. It's their ONLY redeeming feature sadly.

Actually I have no problem with it at all.

Breasts are not something to be proud of. Their size is basically luck of the genetic draw that people have almost no control over. Small chested girls shouldn't feel less proud than big chested, and just because you like big boobs doesn't mean they are deserving of pride, as they involve no personal accomplishment and do not relate to a woman's worth. Additionally, being reduced to "*******" has no up side, and we shouldn't pretend there is one.

They obviously find her attractive, whether their way of showing that is right or wrong is irrelevant in my comment. Yes, catcalling is wrong and awful, but they weren't SHAMING her or telling her to stop running or any of that.

I hope you realize that women don't like being yelled while trying to mind their own business. I don't even feel comfortable jogging in my neighborhood anymore because people won't leave me alone.

@56, I'm glad that you don't mind it. Most people I know (mostly women, but some men included) tend to find it annoying at the least, and scary at the most. I remember being anxious when a group of guys on my campus wolf-whistled (I'm not even sure it was at me), and checked over my shoulder the whole way home, in broad daylight. Different people react to things differently.

56, I've been whistled at once. When I was around 13-14, very creepy considering I'm always mistaken for being younger, when I happened to walk a few blocks to the gas station in a skirt. I felt terrible and self conscious the rest of the day and couldn't wear girlish clothes again until around 16-17 because of how it made me feel. It might not bother YOU but it destroys some people.

kilarbos 14

Catcalling is not a compliment.

They like your boobs, and you're getting fit! Awesome!

thatonetribute 31

OP probably doesn't see catcalling and verbal assault as a good thing.

Agreed, 39. A compliment coming from a bunch of catcalling losers in a car isn't much of a compliment. Catcalling is annoying, creepy, rude and even scary if they go so far as to follow you. And if it happens too often it can make you feel like you're constantly being watched and judged. Not nice.

If they're stalking you that many times, I would be inclined to report it to the police. Regardless if you're male or female, unwanted attention like the one you described isn't favourable and most definitely harassment. In saying this, I'm sure most men wouldn't mind a group of young girls shouting "muscles" or "ass" when going for our runs. Sure, it might be funny/tolerable the first three times, but after that it's just plain annoying.

Good point... D: In that case, poor OP DX

Ignore them, keep doing what you're doing!

Good on you for jogging, keep it up! Sounds pretty desperate of them to do that, hope it won't discourage you.

Don't worry, if you keep jogging and they keep riding in cars, you can come back in a few months and yell "MOOBS!" at them...

JMichael 25

You should of yelled out "IDIOTS" and laughed hysterically