By dole_dosser - 27/07/2015 05:35 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I decided to start jogging to keep fit. I was passed about ten times by the same car, carrying four bozos whose vocabulary consisted only of, "TITTIES!" and copious amounts of giggling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 2 164

dole_dosser tells us more.

I tend to walk my dog at night, when there are fewer distractions and prejudiced people around to have to deal with. I like to think she keeps the shady figures away when she stops and growls as we pass dark alleys and side passages.

Top comments

Awesome that you're jogging again! And, hey, if they are shouting *******, that means you have something to be proud of!

SweetIam 12

Hey kudos to you for getting healthy. You're doing a lot better than they are!

Comments

llamingo 8

At least you are in good shape

Some people just need to grow up and get a hobby. Yes, boobs are awesome. Yes, they're great to look at for either sex. Also, way to go OP for going out and exercising!

If they noticed because they were jiggling all over the place: invest in a good, stable sports bra. You don't want to damage your breast tissue in the long run.

I have a sports bra, but it doesn't keep things perfectly still. It's better than my regular bras though, where I'm out of them in seconds of starting jogging.

If you have any type of chest over a certain size nothing will keep it still... I wear a good properly fitted sports bra and two crop tops and still have significant jiggle.

I also heard that bras aren't also the best for breast tissue. It's a super recent study that basically said that for certain people bras don't do anything or prevent the tissue from growing which can make them sag faster. It was a bit unclear though so I'm not 100% sure.

I have big boobs myself (G cups), and when I do high impact sports like running or aerobics I use an Enell bra. Doesn't look pretty, but keeps everything perfectly still.

First off, good for you for getting out and being healthy. Secondly, ignore them. I've gotten honked at and cat called by morons when I go running in my shorts and sports bra in the morning. They are just immature idiots and probably will never learn better on how not to do that to women. It sucks since men who run without a shirt on don't get nearly as much shit as women do.

Don't know about you but I still look like I have boobs while wearing a sports-bra, even if they are firmly held and supported (if still a bit bouncy as anything more would require steel scaffolding) boobs.

A compliment makes you feel good about yourself when it's given. If you were minding your own business, not in a social setting and someone yelled this at you, would you feel good, or would you have the self-confidence to feel only exaspertion at the brainless lout? It's not a compliment.

You passed the same school bus ten times? That is a confused bus driver! Those kids are going to be so late...

What school bus? The car in this FML passed her, in other words, it drove around in circles just to yell boobies at a stranger jogging down the road with her dog. She did not pass it 10 times. No bus, and these weren't "kids", they were at very least teenagers who should be capable of understanding yelling at random women is inappropriate behaviour.

leogachi 15

@99 They were calling the people in the car children bbecause they were acting like children.

you should be proud you have something that's getting people's attention (: && good for for trying to stay fit

That's not the kind of attention that most women like to receive. Being objectified isn't something to feel proud about.

Steve95401 49

I didn't know that Beavis and Butthead had a driver's license and a car.