By melmel - 05/05/2014 05:07 - United States - Cumming

Today, I spent an hour explaining to a college student how you could have a baby and not be married. He still doesn't get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 749
You deserved it 4 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone knows genitals don't work until you get a marriage license and the state activates them.

Oh, how I fear for the future of America.

Comments

Oh, how I fear for the future of America.

badluckalex 23

I fear for the guy op was talking to once his mind is blown because he got a college girl pregnant

askullnamedbilly 33

Hey, at least you won't have to fear for the future of America's birth rates. I sense a lot of unplanned pregnancies coming up in that college this poor idiot is going to. Let's just hope he doesn't get laid or doesn't believe in premarital sex, then his lack of knowledge might not actually become an issue.

My first thought was the student actually got you to waste an hour explaining it when he probably did understand to begin with.

thats how we all thought at that age.

Not all, with this modern perverse world kids know this stuff at 5. All you need to own is a TV.

lexiale 10

When I was younger I thought you just bought babies at the store

Why are you assuming this is in America?

maybe because OPs profile says their from the United States?

oh, how I fear for ignorant stereotypes like you. you know 3rd world countries are more ignorant than Americans. Not to mention, most of the people in American aren't American and come from different countries because they can't stand their own country.Besides, how do you know this took place in America? othee countries have colleges too, dipshit. Educate yourself.

and just because they are from the united states doesn't mean they are still living there jack ass.

Faith in humanity is now shattered. Thank you OP.

daisylokes 16

there's alot of dummies these days, no saben nada.. /: lol but somebody's gotta teach them though.

billie_joann 10

There's always someone making this comment on a FML post; congratulations on making it the second comment. But I don't understand how you hold one person responsible for all humanity. Haha, silly girl.

There are always stupid people no matter where you go or what time it is

too bad you kept all your faith on one idiot

there are way more people like this college student, dumb ass.

Redoxx_fml 22

Did you have to use the birds and the bees?

When a boy and a girl really love each other......

they don't need to love each other to procreate, they just need either be attracted to each other or have really bad luck.

Redoxx_fml 22

...And preferably when they're of the age of consent

As preferable as it is for them to be of age, it's not actually a necessary factor, so technically, no..

BaldoktheMystic 3

That hasn't stopped middle school kids

Rcmpbell 6

Or you can always start the old talk off with when two people get really drunk...

Everyone knows genitals don't work until you get a marriage license and the state activates them.

Well, doesn't the bride's one true love have the only key like in that fantastic and true to life movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights?

Yeah, except that the key didn't fit the lock. That's why chastity belts are bad, kids.

Everyone knows robin hood men in tights was a documentary. The movie producers stuck to a strictly historical telling of accounts.

Funniest thing I've read in a while. My respects xD

skyeyez9 24

Dont give our govt any ideas!

BaldoktheMystic 3

People trying to hack their genitals to make them work before marriage will be known as nutcrackers

#yes! Ur comment made my day literally lmao

emirie 21

Apparently his parents never gave him the talk.

No child left behind, huh what?

Nope, NCLB couldn't care less about sex ed until someone can make a standardized test in it.

Then the old joke about a woman getting an "f" in sex might come true.

RedPillSucks 31

It's the childs right behind that you have to really look out for... (no pedo)

rocker_chick23 27

Abstinence only education strikes again.

skyeyez9 24

This fml shows why sex ed classes should be mandatory in high school. I feel for you OP, it must have been quite an annoying conversation to have.

Sex Ed needs to start earlier, both at home and in school. If you wait until high school, you potentially have a complete reality show cast.

In Texas, I took sex in in 7th Grade (Middle School). It was mandatory.

Where I live, we don't ever get an actual sex ed class, but they explained the basics in 6th grade and then went into immense detail in 9th grade science class.

High school? I fear it may be too late by then. it should be in elementary school. kids nowadays start very early

They start with the basics of what all the parts are in 5th grade here and are on contraception by 9th grade

triplebeerox 27

i had my first sex ed class in 3rd grade then in the 5th and 6th grades and then once again in 9th grade. I don't remember seeing any pregnant girls so I feel that my school district did pretty well in that aspect.