Today, I decided to tell my husband our marriage was over after I found out that he'd not only been stealing from me, but he'd also been downloading child porn. He then asked if we could break up but live in the same house so I could help pay his bills. FML

by cuppincake / 01/15/2010 at 2:51am / Australia (South Australia) / Love

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Report him to the police! Stealing from you is illegal enough, but downloading child porn as well! He won't need to worry about bills from jail. It's also safer for children if he's locked away.

    #2 - On 01/15/2010 at 10:08am by meirasanya

    See in context

  • Anonymously call the police and report him for downloading child pornography. If there's any evidence on his computer, that will probably be enough to prosecute.

    #3 - On 01/15/2010 at 10:10am by ihateexams

    See in context