By Anonymous - 16/05/2009 20:05 - United States

Today, I got home from college. Since I haven't seen my parents in almost a year I sorta expected them to come meet me/pick me up at the airport. Nope. What did I get instead? A text from my dad saying, "I hope you have a key." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 313
You deserved it 3 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm amazed that people leave comments like: get over it, there are people who have it way worse than you blah blah blah... I you think that way, then sure, any FML could be debated as: "you shouldn't complain, there are starving kids in Africa that have way worse problems than yours..." But then it would make that website pointless, wouldn't it? Anyway, to the author of that FML, I hope you did have a key :-)

You blatantly didn't organise them to come pick you up. If you didn't do that why assume they would pick you? seems kinda selfish to me.

Comments

Squeaky_x3 0
wowfmlife 0

at least he remembered that you were coming...

At least you had a bed to come home to...

maybe they were planning a surprise welcome home party for you?

manoverboard 0

I hope you had a key, or else it'd be like a double whammy.

Hahah sucks. Maybe they didn't wanna see you after all.

This is twice as funny if you don't have a key.

intrinsic_value 0

Uh wow. I know how you feel. When I came home from college only last night, I hadn't seen my parents in kinda a year so I was expecting a warm homecoming. But I didn't. My parents were out to dinner. My younger sister was out with friends. The older sister had moved out to another city way offside from home. So I had to unload all my stuff out of the truck and unpack by myself. What a nice way to be welcomed home huh?

fm16 5