By LG - 17/03/2010 04:18 - United States

Today, I found out that I will be spending my spring break alone because my family is going to France. I can't go with them nor go with any of my friends because I have to take care of the cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 661
You deserved it 4 142

Same thing different taste

Top comments

neopoliandreams 0

just get your neighbor to feed it.

Comments

Agreed with #1. That was the first thing I thought of. If they can afford a trip to France, they can afford a kennel. Maybe the real problem is OP doesn't have any money for the trip.

you don't need to put a cat in a kennel! it is a smart animal, just leave about a weeks worth of food and water out. the cat can pretty much take care of itself. or better yet give your neighbor $40 and a key to the house and have them check on the cat a few times while you are away.

Fuzzygraywolf 0

well just throw a wild house party wile they are in Europe. problem solved

id drive the cat out 300 miles and drop him off. ur parents are di ckheads and deserve at least that

Today, my family went to France. **** Their Lives. But seriously that is just a bullshit excuse because they didn't want the OP to go with them because they either don't like her company or it is too expensive.

bleedinginside 0

I don't see the problem PARTY!!!

To all of you sadistic weirdos: Killing the cat won't solve the problem... and just maybe the OP likes his/her cat? To 1: Agreed in the entirety.

um ya you could afford an automatic dispenser or a trusted friend to take care of it. maybe op isn't so innocent and deserves it

don't leave that cat alone! He'll throw a wild party and blame it on your friends.

I agree with number 16 ydi for having a cat because cats suck

AnonymousGalifrey 1

I'd rather stay home the french are ******* and hate america

ElegantSadist 0

or you could just let the cat go missing

phreshboi 1

you could just go with the cat, and yes you do deserve it for having a cat. just take the cat somewhere nice like catspace, the place where you launch it into space while ur on vacation. It's wayyyyyyy better than a cenal

run away to Vegas and mail the cat to where your family is staying. oh, and take all the money in the house with you.

fylrofl 0

kill mr kitty... that'll teach em

madattheworld 0

I think your family hates you

that's the way... stay in the kitchen

pretty sure cats are sel suffient and u have niehbors right? or something like a pet hotel?

zendaddy0 0

1.send it to a 2.party 3. ? 4.profit

neopoliandreams 0

just get your neighbor to feed it.

Yes, why not drop off the cat to a neighbor or to the kennel? I have a hard time thinking this is real because if OP family can aford to go to France can't they spend an extra $50-$100 (or whatever it costs) to put cat in the kennel? But if this it real, FYL.

Well at least you don't have to leave the kitchen! ;)

JamesM9794 0

sounds like home alone the movie, but no comedy, I say rack up a bunch of charges on their cable on hbo and ppv

actress5698 1

yeah I don't know y but this reminds me of fatal attraction

call a petsitter or throw some parties while your in charge

blindyblonde13 0

^^ agreed. YDI for having a cat.

Just what i was going to say. YDI for owning a cat!

seriously cats suck and ruin everything

Yeah sure you deserve to have some shit happen to you for having a loving pet that I'm sure OP loves. If they deserve that for having a cat then everyone deserve shit happening to them because they have a dog or a bird. ******* grow up

SugaryPal 0

dude, its a ******* cat just leave it a big bowl of food and leave 0_0

Cat...or happiness? Happiness. Take it over to a relatives house then leave with your friends.

My cat just died very young and very suddenly. I would trade places with you in a heartbeat.

I don't think you should, considering you killed your first cat. If OP is that dumb to actually stay home and "cat-sit", then I think he/she cares somewhat about the cat and wouldn't want your incapable ass taking care of it.

I was pretty sure some prepubescent cum scum would try to make a hurtful remark. Thank you for reinforcing my low opinion of humanity.

perdix 29

Put some anti-freeze in a can of tuna and that will "take care" of the cat. . . and Bon Voyage à France!

Oh no! That's so cruel! I don't like cats and would totally give away a pet for a trip to France, but I would never think of killing it.

Agreed, Perdix. I would just tie a weight to the cat and throw it into a nearby pond, lake, river, creek, etc.

perdix 29

jellybean, calm down, sweetie, I'm just making a joke. I'd never poison a cat. I'd . . ., no, I was going to mention another way to "take care" of a cat, but I'm afraid jellybean might blow a gasket.

lickmyjock 0

She can blow my gasket anytime, god damn.

The trick is to use enough voltage that it doesn't leave any marks... natural causes, right? jk but seriously...owning a cat myself I would leave the cat with my uncle (who loves her) or just leave her with clean litter, ample food, and new water. Most of the time she loves to lay in the sun / watch stuff outside / hunt a mouse (if one gets in) / etc so they tend to keep themselves occupied rather well :-)

No! it's ok! say it. I'm curious. Like I said, I don't like cats.

mshafty 0

Whoa everyone needs to hold on here, she can't kill the Cat!! She would be the first suspect. What she needs to do is hire an independent contract killer to take care of this. I don't know what the going rate for cats is, but I know a Chihuahua will cost you about $800 bucks, so work around that figure. Its a little pricey, but definitely worth a trip to France. Good luck ;)

o0XMzMayX0o 0

haha 64 lol really hire a hit man too funny. OP- ur life sux but trow a huge party and have the time of ur life no parents no rules nothing!! see stuff on the bright side ;) and if ur old enough for no rules well go crazy and do something u would never do cuz ur family would kno!

rodstayposted 0

ha you have to take care of your pussy!

fylrofl 0

pee on the carpet and blame kitty... somehow break the microwave in the process.