By Anonymous - 27/10/2014 06:01 - United States

Today, I asked my boyfriend what he was being for Halloween. He said "Single". FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 002
You deserved it 5 182

Same thing different taste

Comments

3, don't be sexist, a lot of girls do that kind of shit too

5 yeah but she is kinda right (assuming she is a she). I usually see men do this. I'm a guy (I don't and never will do this) but some of us are jerks but you need to find the right one :)

(plus) men are sexists on here a lot too, like "Go get me a samwich!", but hey a lot of people are so I just deal with it.

18 On iPod I can't, (wish they had an update and if they do my iPod is kinda ****** up and won't let me) but still I just wanted to rant and get my point out.

Yeah, you can see their profile of you tap their picture. I'm using my iPhone.

MrNewOrleans 0

so am i but u dont see me putting shit like that up sweetie

legonut6 0

too many gen mod gags on the Internet.

JaydnGage 0

I'm only iPod and can access his profile..

lmfao. maybe he was joking? talk to him about it

missL1z 5

That's pretty cool way of responding but FYL definitely!

again. with trying to pick some one up. if your this desperate go to Eharmony.com

RedPillSucks 31

What's wrong with a little complement? While I agree that he/she could have used the private message feature, as long as they're not vulgar, "oh babe, I'd like to tap that a**" "u so fine, lemme chek dat out" a little complement should be fine. No need to have a cow.

The word you are looking for is "compliment" the form you used means goes well with.

that could be a good thing,, on Halloween you dress up as something scary and maybe he is scared of being single?

That sucks. But it's better than being in a relationship with someone who doesn't want to be with you. You should've immediately responded with and insert hot friends name were gonna be insert random sexy girl costumes and have threesome but that works too.